Welcome!

Make, Do and Mend


The cyber-diary of what this homemaker makes, does and sometimes mends.
My motto is "if you do stuff, stuff gets done"

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Spice Bottles

this is what my spice bottles started out as.


I cleaned them and scrubbed off the labels. 
Then I painted the metal tops red and added circle labels.  

I did not drink them.
 My mom drank some of them and my daughter's coworkers drank some.  
My daughter used the bottles at her daughter's first birthday party and then after the party,  
I took enough of the bottles to use for my spices.  

I tried to find some of the birthday party pictures to show you but cannot find them right now.

So,  even if you don't drink these coffee drinks,  I'm guessing you have friend or relative who does,  or you might can find some at a recycling place.  

4 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! You can even ask on classifieds if anyone could give you some for free. It's surprising how many people are willing to help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be a great size! Did you make labels? I want to see the 'after' picture! ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Rhonda, please show us the after pictures as well! You are so creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How stinkin cute, I will have to check with my DD's to see if any of them use this drink.

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you came for a visit today! To answer your question or to reply to you, I will do them here with the comments.

your comments are very much appreciated!