Welcome!

Make, Do and Mend


The cyber-diary of what this homemaker makes, does and sometimes mends.
My motto is "if you do stuff, stuff gets done"

Friday, April 12, 2013

April Coupon challenge part 4





Staples- I had a $10 off $10 mailer coupon. These giant packs of paper towels and toilet paper were in sale for $9.99. So, the checkout was just $10.86



CVS
Used a in store coupon to get the detergent for $.99.
Infusium was 2/$10. I used 2 $2 coupons and a ECB from last week
Total was just under $5 and I got back a $5 ECB for my next shopping trip.



Hobby lobby has Simplicity patterns on sale this week for $.99 each. No coupon needed and quite a bargain. Some of these patterns have a regular price of $17.95 each!

7 comments:

  1. I'm very impressed! Such great deals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I so want to get back in to couponing!!! I just don't remember how to even start! You did great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you did do VERY GOOD! I really need to get into more. I rarely use coupons. Love the patterns! The only I buy them anymore is when HL or Joanns has them for $1.00.
    Have a GREAT week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go you!!!! Patterns are so high now, that was a great deal!!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you came for a visit today! To answer your question or to reply to you, I will do them here with the comments.

your comments are very much appreciated!