Welcome!

Make, Do and Mend


The cyber-diary of what this homemaker makes, does and sometimes mends.
My motto is "if you do stuff, stuff gets done"

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The Great British Sewing Bee



I read about the Great British Sewing Bee on a sewing blog and I am so glad I did!
It is a 4 part reality contest with 8 British home sewers.  All 4 episodes are on YouTube and I would say all episodes are G rated-family friendly.   If you sew, you will relate to the tasks on the challenges.  If you are a rookie seamstress, I think you will learn a lot about sewing.

I've managed to watch all 4 in bits and pieces this week.  And now I am just itching to sew.

Cindy,  I especially thought of you, on the last episode, one contestant makes a beautiful lace lined dress.


If you watch it,  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
And I will probably watch it again when I have time, I liked it that much.  

2 comments:

  1. I am going to watch it now, thanks so much for the mention! Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip, I will check it out tonight, always need more motivation

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you came for a visit today! To answer your question or to reply to you, I will do them here with the comments.

your comments are very much appreciated!