Welcome!

Make, Do and Mend


The cyber-diary of what this homemaker makes, does and sometimes mends.
My motto is "if you do stuff, stuff gets done"

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Easter decorations inside

I just found this free app to make photo collages and I may already be addicted to it. It was easy and fun, and I am not so smart about fancy computer things.

These collages show our inside decorations. Most of the ceramic pieces were made by an old friend or bought at thrift stores.

The tree is decorated with Christian symbols. My mom made the crocheted egg covers and I made the rest.

Hope you enjoy them. We are.

Saving 4 Six
Linking to Think Tank Thursday at Saving 4 Six



10 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the Easter tree! You inspire me to get out my little white tree & decorate it!

    Smiles,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your grandchildren will love it if you do!

      Delete
  2. How fun, you have the tree for Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tree is lovely and the rabbits are all so cute! I'm sure your little grands love all of it. I hope and pray that your hubby continues to heal quickly.
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto what D. Marie said. I, too nominated you. Love your blog. You can read my version of award here: http://bigfoodetc.blogspot.com/2013/03/its-honor-to-be-nominated.html#more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you too Marica. I have also visited your blog, lots of good stuff on it! I will get to your questions very soon.

      Delete
  5. thank you D.Marie! I've been looking around your fun blog and will get to your questions soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you came for a visit today! To answer your question or to reply to you, I will do them here with the comments.

your comments are very much appreciated!