Welcome!

Make, Do and Mend


The cyber-diary of what this homemaker makes, does and sometimes mends.
My motto is "if you do stuff, stuff gets done"

Friday, March 29, 2013

Coupons at Dollar Tree

Dollar Tree stores started accepting coupons a few month ago and I finally shopped there with coupons. It was easy, just like using coupons at other stores.
I used $1/2 coupons on the bakers chocolate and $.50 coupons on the dish liquid.
The green tissue paper will go in the bottom of the simple Easter baskets we are making for our grands.

I also shopped at CVS yesterday and got 3 big jars of Hellmans mayo, Splenda, liptons tea, 4 more bottles of dish soap and 4 bags of Easter candy. I did not take pictures of it before I put it away but can show you the receipt. Coupons and ECBs deducted $21.25 and I paid $11.39 and got back a $4 ECB for my next shopping trip.

I better dig out the German Chocolate cake recipe, I think I can bake a few of them with this much chocolate!
and No, I did not plan all the purchases to be green, but aren't they pretty?


CVS receipt  

4 comments:

  1. Super good deals! I don't shop at any of those places. Nice that they take coupons now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super deals!! Isn't it fun to save so much money. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not know that $ Tree accepted coupons! Thanks for the info!

    Smiles,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you came for a visit today! To answer your question or to reply to you, I will do them here with the comments.

your comments are very much appreciated!