Welcome!

Make, Do and Mend


The cyber-diary of what this homemaker makes, does and sometimes mends.
My motto is "if you do stuff, stuff gets done"

Monday, October 1, 2012

A Sweet New blog

I have known Tammy for more than 10 years through an online homemaking list, long before blogs were popular.  Her daughter is getting married this month and she has started a new blog to record the projects she is doing to make the wedding special and to keep costs down.
She is calling it 31 days of a semi-DIY wedding with a rustic elegance theme. 



drop in and see Tammy if you have time.  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much, Rhonda! I'm looking forward to getting all those little details documented, and Jessica is excited about the blog, too.

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you came for a visit today! To answer your question or to reply to you, I will do them here with the comments.

your comments are very much appreciated!