Welcome!

Make, Do and Mend


The cyber-diary of what this homemaker makes, does and sometimes mends.
My motto is "if you do stuff, stuff gets done"

Friday, April 19, 2013

No Answers

I've been thinking all week about internet safety and internet friendships.  I have no answers about the security concerns but several very nice friends gave me good advice.  You can read most of it in the comments in previous posts.

I am going to keep blogging and enjoying my friendships in blog world.
But I am think I will just be more cautious about what personal things I post.

I am open to advice and opinions on this subject-

1 comment:

  1. So glad your keeping on Rhonda! It is good to know we are not alone in our lifestyle choices, but it does take courage now days to put yourself "out there." Angela

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you came for a visit today! To answer your question or to reply to you, I will do them here with the comments.

your comments are very much appreciated!