Welcome!

Make, Do and Mend


The cyber-diary of what this homemaker makes, does and sometimes mends.
My motto is "if you do stuff, stuff gets done"

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

This weeks list......



I make a list every week of what needs done and what I hope to do
Monday was a very productive day
besides some weekly tasks like laundry and cleaning the floors,
the following happened....


spray painted this little wood dining set with black spray paint.  


Painted some plastic eggs- hoping they will look like realistic speckled eggs when finished but it will take some more  work.



Got started with some Spring decorating
And organized the drinking glass cabinet so I could fit in the new set of 6 insulated tumblers


straightened the Pyrex cabinet

I crossed a lot off of my list before I went to bed Monday


But not today.......


linking up to Tweak it Tuesday

7 comments:

  1. I am a list maker and it feels so good to mark things off! The two year old I babysit is a little under the weather so I haven't been able to mark much off of my list this week. That is okay, snuggles for the little guy takes top priority!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those sweet babies. What a joy. Hey you have some great Pyrex pieces there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I am a list maker! I have a weekly chore list I print off every week ...just everything I would idealy like to get done as far as housework each week. Then I cross things off as I go. Then to that list I add the menu, appointments and other things I need to do. I like the way it keeps me organized.

    Love the black furniture...looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha!
    I have the 3 littles every day...and boy howdy! it takes extra energy from me for sure just to keep up. I had them the day I made bread the first time... and well, my attention was going about 4 different directions.
    I must say--
    I LOVE and envy that Pyrex Cupboard! It is beautiful!
    I would take the doors off that cabinet and show it off for sure.
    I have pyrex--behind closed doors, not much of it, and not at pretty colors.
    You've got me thinking now!

    enjoy your homekeeping day...:) Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pat, I have been thinking about removing those doors to show off the Pyrex. I just have more projects than time, you know how that is?

      Delete
  5. I'm loving your Pyrex cabinet. Spray painting speckled eggs is fabulous!

    Hugs,

    Valerie
    Cottage Making Mommy
    www.lovingmyheartandhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I spray painted some of those plastic eggs a few years ago and it does work but the paint comes off really easily (at least mine did). Look at all that great pyrex!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you came for a visit today! To answer your question or to reply to you, I will do them here with the comments.

your comments are very much appreciated!