Welcome!

Make, Do and Mend


The cyber-diary of what this homemaker makes, does and sometimes mends.
My motto is "if you do stuff, stuff gets done"

Monday, March 25, 2013

Supper tonight

Our supper tonight is a big salad and small taco ring. I have been making Pampered Chefs taco ring for years. It is an easy recipe and everyone I've ever served it to likes it.
Just 3 of us here for supper tonight so I made a half recipe with just 1 can of crescent rolls and a half pound of ground beef.


http://www.food.com/recipe/taco-ring-from-pampered-chef-81160

It is tasty with name brand crescent rolls as well as the reduced fat crescents and the  store brand crescents.  

10 comments:

  1. I have never tried that! I need to check it out. I love anything with crescent rolls! Your salad looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious....be right over in two shakes of a lambs tail;-)

    blessings, jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dinner looks simple, and fabulously delicious ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't used my Pampered Chef pizza stone in years. You have inspired me to make the taco ring! Thanks posting the recipe link.

    Smiles,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds really good, I shall look at the recipe, I'm looking for things to make ahead for the weekend when we have company.
    Have a great week. Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. The taco ring recipe looks great - thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you came for a visit today! To answer your question or to reply to you, I will do them here with the comments.

your comments are very much appreciated!