Welcome!

Make, Do and Mend


The cyber-diary of what this homemaker makes, does and sometimes mends.
My motto is "if you do stuff, stuff gets done"

Friday, March 29, 2013

Do you think they look like bunnies?

I found 2 pair of little silicon tongs at Big Lots in December. They only had 2 left or I would of bought more.
Some of my children have strongly mentioned they want their own mini tongs but they were hard to find. I finally found some more on Amazon. They look a bit like rabbit ears so here is what I did with them
I made a batch of seasoned up oyster crackers and put them in quart jars. Then I topped them with a circle of cute Easter fabric and tied the tongs on to the jars with Easter ribbon.





14 comments:

  1. These are cute! I like those tongs. I have a couple pair of small ones, but they don't have the silcone, so they're "poky" for the boys to use. What a fun gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love it!! What a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes! and that is such a cute idea...like the fabric, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, that is so darn cute!! What a fun gift, they will all love them! Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cleaver way to give the kiddie the tongs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is great! Very creative and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are so cute and you tie a pretty bow too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So creative...as usual....Rhonda you are a cleaver one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love them! What a clever way to give a little gift. You come up with the neatest things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (I changed browsers and that seems to have been the answer for leaving comments for now.)

      Delete
  10. These bunny jars are adorable! What a nice Easter gift!

    Smiles,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute idea! The ribbon and fabric really tie it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  12. All caught up with your blog this evening. Love the bunnies! They are adorable. Chuckled over the 20 yds of burp cloth, bookmarked the taco ring, and love the idea of the Big Easter Basket.

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you came for a visit today! To answer your question or to reply to you, I will do them here with the comments.

your comments are very much appreciated!