Welcome!

Make, Do and Mend


The cyber-diary of what this homemaker makes, does and sometimes mends.
My motto is "if you do stuff, stuff gets done"

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

How to Verify your Blogspot on Pinterest




Here is a link to the easy instructions on how to link up your blogspot blog to your Pinterest account.

http://theslapdashsewist.blogspot.com/2012/11/how-to-verify-your-blogger-blog-on.html

I tried with a few other set of instructions and could not get it to work but I followed hers and got it to done in just about 1 minute!

thank you Slap Dash Sewist!



Rhonda Oliver

Rhonda 

homebody that loves to gets things done


3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Rhonda. I appreciate the information!

    Smiles,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I might give this a try! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to do it but mine was already done! Hmmm. Both my blog and facebook pages were linked correctly!

    ReplyDelete

I am so glad you came for a visit today! To answer your question or to reply to you, I will do them here with the comments.

your comments are very much appreciated!